Sugar Space Arts Warehouse provides a unique and memorable setting for your wedding. We work with our customers to customize their needs to make their day as special as it can be.
Sugar Space provides ala carte / hourly pricing (inquire for details and a customized quote), and/or package pricing (see below):
Friday, Saturday $1800
Friday, Saturday or Sunday Daytime Hours (8am-3pm) $1200
Mondays – Thursday and Sunday Evenings $1500
Monday – Thursday Daytime Hours (8am-3pm) $1000
– Up to 19 round and/or cabaret tables
– 2 Buffet tables
– Gift table, cake table, guest book table
– Two wooden tables (generally left uncovered),
– Up to 25 linens (white, vanilla or black)
– One staff person
– Five hours venue rental and two hours for set up and one hour for breakdown (7 hours total)
– 15 Centerpiece containers
– 100 napkins (vanilla, white or black)
– 100 chair sashes (silver or white)
– Silver Cake Knife
– 3 Easels
– Professional sound system
– House Theatrical Lighting Package
– Free One Hour Design Consultation with Lundon Street Design
– Bride/Groom/Family Room
Sugar Space Arts Warehouse offers a wide range of catering menus to choose from and can provide customized menus upon request. In addition, clients are welcome to use outside caterers.
For outside catering, please inform Sugar Space who your caterer is and we will coordinate all required details. Sugar Space will receive and disburse all payments for outside catering.
Wedding parties are also welcome to provide their own food. For food provided by the wedding party. Sugar Space is not liable for any food brought in by a renter. A preparation kitchen, triple wash sink, counter and small warming oven and burners are provided.
Reserve Your Date
A non-refundable deposit and a signed contract is required to reserve your date. This deposit will be applied towards your rental fee.
Bar Service Details and Pricing
Sugar Space can provide and/or arrange:
– Hosted bar or Cash bar
Generally one bar is appropriate for up to 150 people and one bartender per bar for beer and wine and two bartenders per bar for a full bar.